Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested

Subject: Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 17:12:59 -0800
On 1/25/2015 5:01 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
We're not communicating and I don't know which one of us has the problem. At some point you change the diameter of the soft brush to 280 pixels to maintain the same diameter as the 400 pixel hard brush.

I maintain that that shouldn't be necessary. A 400 pixel diameter brush should be never be more than 400 pixels in diameter regardless of the hardness setting. In Picture Window Pro that's what allows visually constraining where a soft brush is allowed to paint. In PS you can't tell from the size of the cursor where the brush is allowed to paint... it's a crapshoot whether "overspray" will ruin something beyond the cursor ring.

What don't I understand?

That Paul finds the behavior good and useful and you don't?

On the Fence Moose