Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested

Subject: Re: [OM] CS5 Photoshop advice requested
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:29:36 -0500
But something I always forget... unless you have the hardness level set at 100% the clone stamp feels no guilt in not honoring the confines of the brush circle. That's an area where PW Pro is easier to use. Regardless of brush hardness the outer diameter of the brush circle is the outer diameter of the effect. You can always tell exactly where the paint is going to go... not so with Photoshop. Or if there's a setting to control that in PS I'm not aware of it.

Chuck Norcutt