Re: [OM] OT: The Evil of Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: The Evil of Computers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:36:35 -0500
What you refuse to accept is that using outdated OS software in this day and age is truly dangerous... not only to you but others. Have you considered why you're being blocked? It's simple. You and your outdated system are a threat. The "health care" unit wants you to replace your own blood before they'll let you in because you may well be contagious.

The scariest thing about your situation is that you refuse to accept the sincere advice you're being given here by those (not me) who know much more than either of us. As Ralf said: "Your continuing problems will be only worse as time passes - nobody here has your same problems, so it is not pleasant hearing you blaming evilbuy and the likes and the underneath reason is only your lazyness in upgrading and learning new equivalent tools."

I agree 100%. Your own stubbornness and propensity to blame someone other than yourself for you own problems is getting old. Bite the bullet.

Chuck Norcutt