Re: [OM] IMGs: Desert Botanical Garden

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Desert Botanical Garden
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:43:25 -0500
No, I don't think a flash was necessary. The light level was pretty low and a bit on the blue side. I think a little bit of extra contrast would make a big difference. If you want to brighten them a bit and move then a little toward yellow that would probably also help. But they're not daylight balanced pictures... and they don't need to be. That light has its own useful characteristics.

Chuck Norcutt