Re: [OM] New Year's Day Images

Subject: Re: [OM] New Year's Day Images
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 10:56:15 +0000
I do remember.  Perhaps we should do it again . . .

I like the way those have come out, Moose.  Lichen II strikes me as
particularly nicely detailed and the Flare series is attractive too (n.b.
misspelling of suppress).

Does Reclining have a strange colour and consistency to the image, or is it my
imagination?  Unsubs defeats me, and I have no better name for that
well-captured pair of lights.

In attempting to answer your last question, I would guess that smart phones
assist the GPs with other inputs and don’t use the GPS aerials all the time.
Whereas cameras have no other sensors for positioning.  Sound plausible?

Chris