Re: [OM] Successful Olympus order

Subject: Re: [OM] Successful Olympus order
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 21:53:09 +0000 (UTC)
Those with smartphone email usually clean those offers out in minutes!  Luck
was with you.

----- Original Message -----From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera
Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 21:23:36 -0000
(UTC)Subject: Re: [OM] Successful Olympus order

On 12/9/2014 6:51 AM, Don Holbrook wrote:> I received the same offer, but
passed as I'm saving for u43 lenses. But I do carry an old Stylus 850 with
similar water/shock properties when fishing or hunting. Only 8mb, but amazing
what you can pull out of those jpegs sometimes.

I was not being amazed by the camera, which seems pretty ordinary, the offer,
nor by my GAS, which continues alive and well, but by actually succeeding in
buying from one of those Oly email offers. :-)

Water Proof Moose

-- What if the Hokey Pokey *IS* what it's all about?--