Re: [OM] Successful Olympus order

Subject: Re: [OM] Successful Olympus order
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 19:51:28 -0500
An old friend has a waterproof Oly digital of unknown (to me) model. I believe it's got to be at least 6 years old. The friend uses it extensively when fishing on Cape Cod in his Hobie Kayak... like this one <http://www.progressivesports.com/I-315933-Hobie-Pro-Angler-14-Papaya-13-08.php?gclid=CjwKEAiA-5-kBRDylPG5096R8mASJABqEdm49DtNpY8YqPmSk2XgLbb_gDnzS8QX0GIbngpPMDN7fhoCXkzw_wcB>

He knows nothing about photography except to push the button in auto mode. But he often comes back with gorgeous JPEGs... particularly early morning sunrises. Since you generally don't have to paddle that Hobie kayak he often has both hands free to take photos.

Chuck Norcutt