Re: [OM] OT-Flying

Subject: Re: [OM] OT-Flying
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 17:49:22 -0400
That is an admirable photograph. If she was my daughter I would have the photo made large, framed and hung on the wall in a prominent place. The photographer got the moment just right.

Sort of reminds me of when our son got his solo glider pilot's licence age 17 thru the Canadian Air Cadet movement. He forfeited his opportunity to obtain his power pilot's licence the following year by going to military college.

jh