Re: [OM] URGENT: User's advice on OMD M-10 needed

Subject: Re: [OM] URGENT: User's advice on OMD M-10 needed
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 22:08:25 -0800
Wait just a gol durned minute, here!

On 12/6/2014 9:50 PM, Moose wrote:
The playback button is roughly in the right spot but can't be easily pressed by the thumb in shooting position due to being blocked by the view screen.

My slightly different thumb can reach it, but I don't choose to go that way.

Sure you aren't thinking of the Fn1 button? It is indeed hard to reach in shooting position (although I can do it.) The playback button doesn't appear in my Menu as settable to anything else.

Self Correcting Moose