Re: [OM] Moose caught in a web of lies?

Subject: Re: [OM] Moose caught in a web of lies?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 06:35:46 -0500
IIRC, this thread came up here a few years ago. Older cans of WD-40 never carried the word "lubricant" or "lubricate" on them. Now they do. A friend at work (in his 30s) was talking about working on his car, another person chimed in about using WD-40 as a penetrating oil. I clued them in about the whole "Water Displacement" thing and strongly suggested Liquid Wrench as a start.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977