Re: [OM] ebay special

Subject: Re: [OM] ebay special
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 13:12:53 -0800
On 12/2/2014 8:01 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Why the headgear on the girls, but not on the guys?
The girls throw harder.

Huh. I thought it was because their brains are worth preserving.

One of my few fine moments is a very undistinguished softball 'career' in industrial league was when I was pitching and 'caught' a line drive in the gut, which left a fine bruise. Doubled over in pain, I noticed the ball lying on the ground, picked it up, and side armed the runner out. Only worked 'cause the runner almost stopped at first to see what had happened to me. :-)

Hard Knocks Moose