Re: [OM] OM 180mm F2.8 opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 180mm F2.8 opinions
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 06:26:23 -0500
I had one once and sold it in favor of the Tamron SP 180mm f2.5 which I
favored for the somewhat faster f2.5 and internal focus. Fits good in my hand.
 One of my favorite lenses. Today I might go with the Zuiko as the Tamron
is 2 to  3 times more expensive. Bill Barber

In a message dated 11/29/2014 5:11:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,