Re: [OM] OM 180mm F2.8 opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 180mm F2.8 opinions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 08:01:46 -0500
Have you asked yourself why you want it? If you really want shallow depth of field then perhaps you should buy it. Other than that, and given that you're going to put it on an A7, why not just dust off the 200/4 you probably already have and tweak the ISO dial one stop?

Much cheaper and a lot lighter.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt