Re: [OM] Best OM to A7 adapter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best OM to A7 adapter?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:02:39 -0400
Hi, Tim.  It's great to see you back.

I know next to nothing about the A7 adapter but noticed Big_is as a possible supplier. I've been buying all my adapters (Leica, Minolta MD, T2, and OM to Canon or micro 4/3 bodies) from Big_is for the past 5 years or so. I've never been disappointed. His Sony E mount adapter looks like a larger version of the micro 4/3 adapters I've bought... all of which fit well. And should it turn out that you get a bad one or just don't like it just throw it out. For $7.33 it's hard to go wrong. The bodies of the adapters including the lens flange tabs appear to all be steel. I assume the lens adapter end is chrome plated brass. No plastic, at least in the micro 4/3 adapters.

Good luck, and report how it all works and how you get along with the A7.

Chuck Norcutt