Re: [OM] Surprise!

Subject: Re: [OM] Surprise!
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:39:54 +0000
Not necessarily. Check out the Schneider Xenotar 150mm f/2.8  -  5
elements, takes 77mm filters, and not that long/big, all things
considered. Even more impressive when you realize it covers a 4x5"
negative! About 50x more coverage than any 4/3 or whatever lensŠ  *and*,
developed in the 1960s or earlier, yet still holds its own even today with
excellent sharpness, even at f/2.8 or f/4 (where I usually shoot it).

-Ed