Re: [OM] first Images with OM-Fuji Speedbooster - plus fuji 56/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] first Images with OM-Fuji Speedbooster - plus fuji 56/1.2
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:29:46 -0400
On 9/11/2014 5:11 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Double-eyed Moose wrote:
Double your pleasure, double your fun, with

I was in no way commenting on the content of Chuck's post; just having a bit of fun. I didn't really read it, just skimmed, assuming it was the same as he has posted, quite accurately, before.

I've gotten a bit more nit-picky about DoF issues, but CoC issues just
go away with a touch of sharpening.

True in many cases. But in the case of edgy bokeh, it may make things worse.

Moose's NASA-optic eyes would, I'm
sure, be able to pick out the flaws, but I think he's looking at the
overall aesthetic and localized contrast/brightness/color issues more
than how many angels can fit in a single pixel.

Lordy, I hope so!

Confused Circle Moose