Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2014: Oh, Canada!

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2014: Oh, Canada!
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 21:45:22 -0400
If visiting these days, be aware that the firm operating the original Maid of the Mist boats lost out in contract bidding in 2012, and the name is now only attached to boats operating from the American side. If you are on the Canadian side, look for Hornblower Niagara Cruises. Dones't really have the same ring to it...

Michael