Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2014: Oh, Canada!

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2014: Oh, Canada!
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 09:57:29 -0700
Left of the roadside ditch is Washington state and to its right is
Surrey, BC.
Been a while John? Put your toe over that line now and the dogs would be all over you. I've even seen the black helicopters and border agents up in the wilderness areas farther east. Want to hike the PCT? Better do it S>>N anymore. Local office is spending millions for deluxe accommodation for 6 agents in the highest price realestate in town complete with holding cells and interrogation rooms. The electricians are running a lot of conduit too. An example of why you don't give a gov't agency a blank check. Do I feel more secure? No! Now there are two threats to my freedom and the terrorists aren't the most immediate.