[OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2014: Oh, Canada!

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2014: Oh, Canada!
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 19:26:02 -0400 (EDT)
Interesting Nathan. I know the area well. I see you captured the Maid of the Mist boat. My neighbor frequently had passes to give out and I have been on it perhaps 10 times--usually on edge of the tourist season. It is "touristy" but getting that close to the Horseshoe falls is always impressive and awakens the inner 10 yo.

It is a good place for looking for images.

http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=36&pic=15

The Niagara escarpment has a special microclimate uniquely good for vineyards and wineries. There are a bunch to visit along the River.

http://winecountryontario.ca/niagara-on-the-lake/

Mike