Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chuck

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chuck
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 15:26:43 -0400
I think I mentioned this here before but with all this levity about snails I have to describe a snail cartoon I once saw. IIRC it was in the New Yorker magazine perhaps as much as 40-50 years ago. It showed two snails at 90 degrees to each other and laying on their sides with big cracks in their shells. Also at 90 degrees to each other were two prominent skid marks on the ground. :-)

Chuck Norcutt