Re: [OM] The Adobe tax

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 12:13:03 -0400
When I imported all my files into LR a few years ago, it kept my folder
structure intact, though as the import proceeded, it looked like everything was
going to one place. Over to the left you can  go back and forth between
Catalogue and Folders. In Catalogue it looks like I have a mess. In Folders all
of the original structure is there.

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal