Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chris & Jez

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chris & Jez
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 09:12:45 +0100
I think I might be one of the two Chuck had in mind. I did start a response,
but did not post because I am not a Bridge user, so could only speculate on
what is achievable in ACR/Bridge (as opposed to PS). I do not want to be
mistaken for a LR evangelist (or worse- proselytiser), and it is pretty
clear, as if it wasn't long ago, that Chuck is perfectly happy with the
PS/Bridge offering and user interface, and has no interest in the LR digital
asset management.

Piers