Re: [OM] The Adobe tax

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 10:17:54 -0700
Thanks, Chris. The odd thing is that although I know clearly which to
use--and can spot it in a heartbeat in something written by someone else,
my fingers do not obey when typing. It's rather disconcerting, as if there
is some cross-wiring somewhere that I am blind to until too late, unless I
pause and then proof before sending.