Re: [OM] IMG: Sidewalk Cafe

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sidewalk Cafe
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:49:58 -0700
On 6/29/2014 6:50 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
I like the degree of DOF that has occurred here

As do I, but I'd want the plane of focus to be on the woman's face, not 1-1.5
feet in front of her.

, Chuck – the softness doesn’t hurt my eyes; and although I agree with you
about the principle of framing with regard to limbs, I would accept this one as is.

Another of those rules that may be useful to focus one's attention on the issue of framing, but is often better ignored. This framing is perfect to me. Every one has something different. The busy, edgy bokeh n the upper right drives my eyes wild, but I was completely unaware of a cut off shoe.

Framed Moose