Re: [OM] IMG: Sidewalk Cafe

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sidewalk Cafe
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 10:43:36 -0400
To each his own. But today I couldn't duplicate the f/4 shot on full frame without using the Canon 5D. Using the E-M5 with 12-50mm at 45mm the largest aperture available is f/6.0. That would be like shooting at f/12 with the full frame. All those guys in the background would be pretty sharp.

Chuck Norcutt