Re: [OM] Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Cars
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 12:31:43 +1000
:-)
How very…Irish.
If you're going to fly in your own cars (? I assume) then a stretch Hummer
might be the daftmobile of choice?
It reminded me of a personal experience. Here the exit was obviously more
challenging than the entrance. Once, in Venice, I and some friends discovered
that the exit from the multistorey car park was just a few centimetres lower
than the entry. Just enough lower. We got the van stuck. Given that we were
young and useless, the locals decided that it was our fault. A bit unfair I
thought. None of us was an architecture student.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author/Publisher:
The SLR Compendium,The TLR Compendium