Re: [OM] [OT] Encryption advice

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Encryption advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 19:50:29 -0400
Yes, and I'm glad you asked. I have a perfectly wonderful safe sold by the J. Hillsberg Safe Co. in Syracuse, NY and built by the Reliable Safe Co. of Syracuse. It's about 20x20x26" not counting the large cast iron wheels its setting on. From what I've been able to learn about it it was made sometime between 1916 and 1941.

We use it to hold important papers and other valuables when we're gone on long trips away from home. Its location in the house is generally hidden which is good. From my research it appears that the safe itself may be worth $1,000-3,000. If you can figure out how to find it and haul away a 250 lb lump of steel it may be more valuable for itself than what's in it. Probably much easier and more profitable to take one of the cars if it's around. :-)

Chuck Norcutt