Re: [OM] Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Cars
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 08:04:42 +0200
Yet another piece of evidence that gas is way too cheap in the US.

Anyway, as for cars in general: I have one because I need it, as does my wife.
Both Toyotas, boring and reliable. But I am not "into" cars. My attitude to the
cars is similar to my attitude to my washing machine: I have one because I need
one.

I don't buy accessories for my cars unless they serve a useful function (e.g.
transporting my bicycle). I don't wash them either, waste of time. That's what
rain is for. And anyway, the cars get serviced every 15,000 km and get washed
on that occasion, about once a year.

Now, cameras and bicycles is a completely different kettle of fish ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain