Re: [OM] Apple stops development of Aperture

Subject: Re: [OM] Apple stops development of Aperture
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 07:06:37 +0100
Moose

That’s a reasonable summary, except that I can continue using Aperture for a
little while yet.  If I migrate to LR I’ll be forced to follow the Adobe
upgrade route to keep up with developments in RAW files, whereas Apple’s route
allowed free upgrades.

The Photos application might yet be acceptable, but Peeved is another way to
describe my state of mind now . . . :-)

Chris