Re: [OM] Apple stops development of Aperture

Subject: Re: [OM] Apple stops development of Aperture
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 05:53:40 +0100
It's the way the applications operate that irritate me, Marc, rather than
Adobe's business model.

In that article there is some mention that Apple is working with the dread
monster to make migration easy(ier?).

Perhaps we can form a small mutual support group: FFA (Fugitives from Aperture)
;-)

Chris