Re: [OM] Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Cars
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 16:53:25 +1000
Indeed. A local is selling a YankTank convertible - it looks like four seats
stuck in the middle of something the size of a railroad flat car. Gigantic for
function.
And in my experience, small Japanese/Korean cars are FAR more reliable than
anything else - they seem to be designed to run for 10-12 years without any
real problems - and then fall in a heap.
And I think that you shouldn't be allowed on this list unless you have at least
one camera that is worth more than your everyday drive. Condition of entrty.
:-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author/Publisher: