Re: [OM] Apple stops development of Aperture

Subject: Re: [OM] Apple stops development of Aperture
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:49:31 -0700
On 6/27/2014 4:10 PM, ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
, but damn they make some good products.
Not perfect, but incredibly powerful and useful. Except, of course for the
Demon's Child, LR. ;-)
That's not really what I want to hear. :-)

Hence my smiley. I know I am not alone, but in a small minority, among those who find LR, and probably Aperture, and all the many others that give me just a bunch of sliders and no layers, masks etc. (And, yes, I HATE Nik's control points and their clones.)

One of the advantage of the plugins is that they plug in to both Aperture and
LR. And I'd the impression LR was equal of (or better, with more development,
than) Aperture. I'll have to download it and look.

I suspect you'll like it.

Oscar T. G. Moose