[OM] Lightroom 3.3

Subject: [OM] Lightroom 3.3
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 08:05:42 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I'm sitting here toying with Lightroom 3.3 (LR3.3), which is the highest
octane version available for WinXP as far as I know.  I have found that by
adjusting the "Black & White Mix" sliders I can emulate a glass filter even
better than I can with Exp6.  This is interesting as I can get the student and
teacher version of LR3 fairly cheaply if I shop around, and it could be a
viable option for B&W conversions, just not as convenient.

     Since we have a number of LR users here, I'd like to know if it is
possible to have those sliders adjusted with reference to a file or saved
setting that would be adjusted to emulate glass filters?  Would this be
available by way of the PRESET option under the DEVELOP tab?  Trying to access
the online help is time consuming, and it seems to be like a Google search that
returns results for all versions of LR, not just LR3.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson