Re: [OM] A65 request for image quality evaluation.

Subject: Re: [OM] A65 request for image quality evaluation.
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 18:47:55 -0700
Thanks to all who responded to my message and most of all Chuck and Moose.

Now I am really confident in my new camera, but am not leaving for California
without the old, trusted friend. I hate to agree with the Schnozz, but the A200
is a fantastic camera.

I didn't mean to make it difficult, but there aren't any tic marks on the kit
lens and I had to guess the focal length in the little time I had for tests.
Also, what caused the panic in the first place, was my stupidity, as I did not
sharpen the A200's file, before making a judgement. I just sharpened the files
from the A65 and they did not look like anything that I am used to. I will
investigate further after we come back from vacation, why on all monitors, but
mine the pictures look soft.

Chuck, thanks again for the prime. I am sure it would come in handy during low
light situations

Once again, many thanks. Yosemite, here I come. Watch out.

Best

Boris