Re: [OM] Olympus Software

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Software
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 14:24:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>I'm still afraid there's a HUGE misunderstanding Chris.
>
>Look carefully here :
>http://www.olympusamerica.com/crm/oneoffpages/ask_oly/crm_e_ask_oly_07_07.asp
>
>I've been trying for the start to explain that you don't need to carry glass
>filters if you shoot
>raw/ORF and post process from there.
>Your PC/MAC and post-processing software are so much more powerful than the
>poor chip on board any
>camera.
>
>This being said, I'm running short of arguments as you seem to be willing to
>stick with settings of
>no value for what you want to achieve I'm afraid.

     Alright already!  I'll take a look at that.

     In the meantime, I went to a lot of time and effort to download the trial
version of Lightroom only to find that it is for Win7 and later.  So, I'm going
to give Olympus ip a try.  Surprising that the old Olympus Master software will
not download ORF files from the camera.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson