Re: [OM] The LUG

Subject: Re: [OM] The LUG
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:48:33 -0500
> Tina is the one who takes the Ferrari out on weekends and RACES it, instead
> of keeping it all polished in a climate-controlled garage with HEPA filters.

A weekend racer? More like she uses it as her grocery getter and
general pickup truck.

When we used to have our girls in the private school, one of the other
parents drove a fancy Audi Q7 around everywhere. She used it as her
farm truck, hauling bales of hay out into the fields and goats to
market.

An interesting aspect to keeping Ferraris in perfect climate
conditions. A typical Ferrari assumes about $7000 in repairs per year
under the absolute best of storage conditions and with zero miles
driven. A typical driven Ferrari assumes a dollar a mile in repairs
for every 7000 miles you drive it.

The point is...