Re: [OM] The LUG

Subject: Re: [OM] The LUG
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:11:12 -0700
I generally agree, Ken. The listserves have at least one big advantage over
many of the newer methods, though. They are a "push" method instead of a
"pull" one. I have seen many, formerly very active, groups go belly up as a
result of that sort of change. There's a lot of value in pushing all
conversations out to all users by keeping them engaged, rather than waiting
for people to check in when they happen to remember.