[OM] Leica stuff, was: Pano heads, was: What E-system lens is indispensa

Subject: [OM] Leica stuff, was: Pano heads, was: What E-system lens is indispensable for a micro 4/3 shooter?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 09:37:11 -0400
Fortunately, for my wallet, I'm not into Leicas. But I do have a Leica 3f and a Summarit 50/1.5, Elmar 90/4 and Hektor 135/4. I've just acquired an M39->m.4/3 adapter and hope to try these lenses out against some more modern ones. So far, I've not been inspired to load the 3f with film. (But it does have it's own brown leather half-case as part of its full everready case.

ps: I was surprised at the length of the Hektor which is clearly not a telephoto design.

Chuck Norcutt