Re: [OM] Pano heads, was: What E-system lens is indispensable for a micr

Subject: Re: [OM] Pano heads, was: What E-system lens is indispensable for a micro 4/3 shooter?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 07:00:55 -0400
Got a link, photo or source for the Gariz grip?

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/17/2014 10:25 PM, Andrew Fildes wrote:
No, the normal tripod socket position is occupied by the connection contacts
for the booster grip HLD-7. It's thrown to the left just as much. The Grip
doesn't solve it either as while it isn't quite as far, it's still well off
centre. I do have a nice Gariz leather grip for mine which paces a good tripod
socket dead centre and adds a little thickness to the base.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: