Re: [OM] Mail Delivery

Subject: Re: [OM] Mail Delivery
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 21:42:14 -0400
An update - my e-mail seems to have sorted itself out with no actions from
me other than a negative virus check. HOWEVER! Our internet cable is strung
above ground since we are doing lots of plumbing and wiring excavations.
Tom was mowing the yard on Saturday and he ran over the cable, nicking it
enough to lose the connection. The ISP came out today to re-attach it. I've
been in withdrawal since Saturday but have gotten an awful lot done around
the house. Spring cleaning - sigh :-(

Tina

On Sunday, May 4, 2014, David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 08:28:32AM +1000, Andrew Fildes wrote:
>> I'm in OZ - it was incomprehensible here as well.
>>
>> Andrew Fildes
>> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> www.soultheft.com
>

> OK, fair enough! :)
>
> I did try to explain it in laymans terms (and keep it brief) but
> internet communications protocols are heavily technical. The middle
> paragraph tied directly into the failure message - and a guess at a
> reason. If someone wants a more detailed explanation, feel free to
> contact me off-list.
>
> As Phillipe said, the important bit was the last line. :)
>
> davidt
>

> --

Tina Manley