Re: [OM] Remember these photos? Sold in 3 days!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Remember these photos? Sold in 3 days!!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 20:25:24 -0700
On 4/27/2014 8:25 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/2712/index.htm>

I think maybe they helped me attract buyers and also sell the house... *in 3 days*. In three days I had 2 full price offers for the house and a third offer for $1,000 more than the asking price. The $1,000 over the asking price was nice but it also included even more important offers. One was great leeway on the closing date to as late as September 9, buyer is paying cash so no waiting on a mortgage and he has also waived all building inspections. He knew he was in competition with two other buyers so I guess he did whatever he could to sweeten the pot.

Terrific!

Happy for a Friend Moose