[OM] Remember these photos? Sold in 3 days!!

Subject: [OM] Remember these photos? Sold in 3 days!!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 11:25:14 -0400
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/2712/index.htm>

I think maybe they helped me attract buyers and also sell the house... *in 3 days*. In three days I had 2 full price offers for the house and a third offer for $1,000 more than the asking price. The $1,000 over the asking price was nice but it also included even more important offers. One was great leeway on the closing date to as late as September 9, buyer is paying cash so no waiting on a mortgage and he has also waived all building inspections. He knew he was in competition with two other buyers so I guess he did whatever he could to sweeten the pot.

The extended closing date is very important to me since I'm scheduled for knee replacement surgery in June with a long recovery time expected, the construction of our new house in South Carolina has been delayed such that I have no place to move to except my Florida place until possibly as late as November and I also have to be on Cape Cod in August which would mean a long trip back north if I had to move out soon. I'll still have to put my belongings in storage for a couple of months until the new house is ready and storage charges and insurance are very high. Just the reduced storage time is worth about $1,100/month.

I didn't mention it before but I had to use the 12-50 at 12mm on the E-M5 for the photos. I had intended to use the Tamron 20-40 for a wider view but it has been mysteriously misplaced. Also missing is a LowePro case for the Tokina 80-200/2.8. The lens was found in the safe right where I placed it after removing it from its case. But the case is nowhere to be found despite being large enough that it's hard to lose. Really strange as I've already scoured the entire house twice looking for them. It's possible that I left the 12-40 in Florida but the LowePro case hasn't been out of this house for about 2 years.

Chuck Norcutt