Re: [OM] Remember these photos? Sold in 3 days!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Remember these photos? Sold in 3 days!!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 13:20:19 -0400
I had the right knee done about 4 years ago which did take about 3 months for full recovery. This time it will only be 1/2 knee since I still have some cartilage in the left knee. The surgeon say it will only be half the pain and recovery time. My physical therapist says he's a bit too optimistic and that I should plan on 3/4 the recovery time.

As to the disappearing lens, when we first returned from Florida there were two other lenses and a camera missing. These have since shown up as exactly where I put them... the result of storing them in non-normal places due to a clean-up exercise readying the house for sale. My wife says the Tamron 20-40 and the LowePro case will still show up the same way. I have my doubts since both are large enough not to be lost easily and I have already found the other missing objects (in my second search of the house which covered everywhere, not just the likely places) :-)

Chuck Norcutt