Re: [OM] Llandudno April 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Llandudno April 2014
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 21:07:46 -0700
On 4/23/2014 6:57 AM, SwissPace wrote:
> ... I then carry the OMD with
> 40-150mm in the rucksack for telephoto when needed, however there must
> be something wrong with my particular OMD combination (or my usage) as
> the images never seem as sharp as I see posted here.

Do you have Anti-Shock on? Lowest setting, 1/8 sec. clears that up, if it's not
a lens problem. It's the bottom line on
menu 'E'. (Open menu 'F', and go up one.)

Drive Mode settings, from Super Control Panel touch or otherwise accessed then
show two entries for each mode, one with
a diamond by it, with Shutter-Shock reduction, or without diamond for normal.

Shocked Moose