Re: [OM] OM Therapy

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Therapy
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:13:42 -0700
On 4/22/2014 11:17 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Ken, isn't life always good.  We just have to remember to make the  choice
to tap into the good. Sermon complete.  BB
Yes, you are correct. However, there are seasons in our lives where
the good is masked by our inability to see or understand it.

Sixty linear feet of self-help and spiritual guidance books summarized in so
few, well chosen words.

(Nice Ecclesiastes reference, too, Ken.)