Re: [OM] Llandudno April 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Llandudno April 2014
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:39:38 +0100 (BST)
Ian, I can imagine Scott Gibbs getting a buzz out of the zip wire..He was
always a a Very competitive Rugby player. We are going to Llandudno tomorrow
until Sunday and I am looking forward to taking some photo's (Probably in the
rain).
The church you have pictured on the Great Orme has some very interesting
gravestones. some gravestones have intertwined anchors and anchor chains and
one has an early motor car /cycle wheel (at least full size) with wings
attached..very strange.

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK