Re: [OM] Old windmill at Cley Next the Sea

Subject: Re: [OM] Old windmill at Cley Next the Sea
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:56:02 -0700
I enjoyed these. That salt marsh figured very prominently in an enjoyable
series of murder mysteries we recently read.

On 4/10/2014 9:01 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Thanks, Bob, but I recognise my failure.  Next time, perhaps when Julia isn’t
> looking (her view is that a romantic meal need not include cameras or mobiles
> . . .) :-)

Need not - or Must not? :-)

Fortunately, Carol is not of the same opinion. I do tend to tuck in right away;
by the time I think of a snap, the food
is pretty far gone. ;-)

I'm more likely to photograph things other than the food. Our only record
(other than a credit card charge) of the
romantic dinner we had a a wonderful restaurant seven years ago, and the second
dinner the next day, is the images of
reflections and refractions in nos 3 - 11 here.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MorroBay/LosOsos/index.html>

The restaurant was gone when we returned a couple of years later - sigh. :-(

Perhaps you could suggest to Julia that when you are both older, pics of the
meal will bring back happy memories?

Then there's our once favorite Thai restaurant. Unfortunately, the kitchen
isn't what it was.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=SFBayArea/Sawadee>

Hmm, perhaps I need to do a gallery of recent restaurant/food shots. Not
entirely conventional.

Eat It Moose