[OM] Old windmill at Cley Next the Sea

Subject: [OM] Old windmill at Cley Next the Sea
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 21:51:36 +0100
My wife and I spent last weekend on the north Norfolk coast as a treat for our
birthdays.  A special part of that treat was dinner in the restaurant of the
old windmill in the village where we stayed, overlooking the salt marsh.  We
arrived for drinks at 1845, had a view over the marsh from the landing of the
mill and had a 3-course meal in the dining room before walking back to our B&B.
 It was great, and the light as we arrived for the meal was rather golden:

Chris