Re: [OM] Now THIS is news!

Subject: Re: [OM] Now THIS is news!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:45:56 -0500
> I'm with you.  I can't spend $1300 every two years on a new body...

Two related thoughts:

1. If you feel the need to change camera bodies every two years, you
chose unwisely.

2. A camera body should be viable for four years, at which point, the
upgrade is worthy, you've avoided the incremental changes, and you get
a similar design camera because the manufacturers are on a four-year
product adventure where they can't figure out what they want to
produce so they cycle through several designs and it takes four years
to get back to what you like again.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx