Re: [OM] Now THIS is news!

Subject: Re: [OM] Now THIS is news!
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 00:20:25 -0700
Thanks for the shout, Ken!  That is good news, and bravo to Olympus for
doing it. But I would feel far more festive if they came out with a
similar firmware update for the E-M5, which I own.

I sincerely hope our beloved Olympus does not withhold what amounts to a
bug fix from last year's Incredible New Thing so that I will feel
compelled to ditch it and buy this year's Incredible New Thing. Because
I may not fall for it.  (And yes, when an otherwise marvelous camera
blurs pictures in the range where most handheld shots are taken, I call
that a bug).

Will anyone comMooserate with me?

--Peter